Here's a little bit about the history of Dolls Place:
Dolls Place was established in 1933 by William "Doll"
Heffernan. The original location was at 27 French St
in New Brunswick, just on the other side of the tracks
from our present location. It was at the old French
St building that...Coming Soon.
Dolls Place is located at 101 Paterson Street in the
heart of New Brunswick, NJ. We offer lunch, dinner,
and late night dining with an eclectic menu featuring
Italian, Southwestern, New Orleans, and Asian dishes
in a casual and friendly atmosphere. All food is prepared
in house including fresh baked breads and homemade desserts.
Upstairs Dining Room for private parties.
Dolls Place is an Official
Keeper Of Authentic Irish Spirit